Liking Ladders are a huge thing right now on Facebook, but after they are done, how many fans stick around? How many of you that have participated in a Liking Ladder have found that by the next day you have lost a bunch of fans? Here are some tips and tricks to get everyone to keep liking your page and actually LOOK at what you have to offer!
- Don’t post little comments from your fan page directly after a ladder. If just simply thank new fans or say hello or whatever else, you are not going to stand out and your page will either be unliked or at least hidden…remember they should have just liked 100 or more new pages. Sit back for a little bit before you post something and let them weed out the pages they really don’t care about before you post a hello or thank you.
- If your business is selling something, post a picture of your most popular item or something that will draw people in.
- Be creative and fun. If you are selling hair bows or Avon or Scentsy, there are thousands of others selling the same thing. Be fun and think outside of the box to get real fans that will want to buy from YOU instead of the next person.
- Offer a special or sale after a ladder. Let people know if they are from a ladder and purchase something you will give them 10% off or free shipping or something. People love sales! (You know I do!)
- Interact with your fans. Ask questions and answer them as well. If you just have your page on auto-pilot posting pictures of things for sale or new blog posts and you never actually get to know your fans, they won’t want to visit your page.