With three children, I am always looking for a good deal on clothing. I want quality clothes, but don’t want to pay a fortune for them. When I heard about CookiesKids.com, I was intrigued. Name brand clothing without name brand prices, sounds right up my alley! I decided it was time for my oldest son to get some clothing because he is always the one most difficult to buy for. He’s so picky. He had no problems finding clothing he wanted on the CookiesKids.com website!
We sat down together to do some shopping. I think he liked that idea a lot more than me taking him store to store to store. He gets annoyed when it takes a long time in the stores. I like that I don’t have to deal with crowds and people that don’t watch their kids that are running all over the place. You know what I’m talking about. You can view our entire shopping trip via my Google+ link.
What we liked:
- The selection of tshirts was perfect for him. We have trouble finding Angry Birds shirts in his size, so he was really happy about that.
- I loved the prices. Great items at reasonable prices is always hard to find.
- I loved how easy it is to find the size you need. Everything is broken down very easily.
- Checking out was easy and quick.
- He didn’t like the jeans. He is VERY picky about them though. He wanted plain jeans and most had stitching on the pockets.
- He liked the shoes but was a little bummed there weren’t any Nike’s because that is all he wears. I’d love to see him in something different, but I seriously doubt that will happen any time soon.
Invite friends to join Treats by CookiesKids and they’ll automatically receive $10 to spend when they spend just $50 at CookiesKids.com! Plus, you’ll earn a $10 store credit to use on your next $50 purchase as soon as they make their first purchase! It’s a great program to earn some credit by referring your friends to a great site! Go sign up HERE.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All opinions expressed are 100% mine.