I love candles, but they get really expensive. I’d love to fill my entire house with pretty candles, but who can afford them? Not me! I decided to show you how to create some pretty, decorative candles yourself….and for a fraction of the cost! It is easier than you think!
I headed to Walmart to grab all the supplies I needed. It is nice that they carry the full line of Elmer’s products, which are perfect for this project! You can see my full shopping trip via Google+.
- Glass vase to hold the candle
- X-ACTO Precision Scissors
- Craftbond All-Purpose Glue Stick
- Craftbond Clear Dual-Tip Glue
- Craftbond Permanent Scrapbooking Tape (double sided tape)
- Craftbond Sparkle Glue
- Fine Glitter
- Heat gun or hair dryer
- Pretty tissue paper
This project has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for #ElmersHoliday #gluenglitter #collectivebias #CBias