We are on to Day 8 of the 23 Days of Handmade Christmas…..BELLS!
I decided to make another ornament out of bells. I love snowmen and thought this was the perfect opportunity to use those bells to make something adorable to hang on the tree! Here is my version of a Jingle Bell Snowman.
- 3 Large Bells
- White spray paint
- Craft Wire
- Black Paint
- Pencil with an eraser you don’t mind ruining
- Small triangle of orange felt
- Pipe Cleaner (I used a metallic one because it was AWESOME)
- Small piece of ribbon or you could cut a piece of fabric
- Glitter (I used white glitter)
I hope you enjoyed my Jingle Bell Snowman. Be sure to visit Amanda with Midwestern Moms to see her Bell Garland.