Day 12: Snowman
Snowmen are my favorite during the holiday season. I created this cute snowman ornament out of very inexpensive supplies. He/she is adorable hanging on your tree, and you can get your kids involved in creating a bunch of these! Here is the walk-through to create this cute little guy/girl (mine is a girl, since I used pink ear muffs).
- Clear Christmas bulb (I bought mine at Michael’s for $0.79 but I have seen them in packs for 4 or 6 at the Dollar Tree as well)
- Snowflakes (You can get a large bag for about $2 in most places)
- Pipe cleaner (I prefer the glittery ones, but any will do)
- Small amounts of felt (orange for the nose and any other color for the scarf)
- Black paint or permanent marker (I used an Elmer’s Painters Marker, but you can use puff paint or a marker)
- Hot glue gun