Summertime and bubbles go hand-in-hand around our house! It seems that when my kids want to refill their bubble bottles/cups/dishes on their own, they spill more than ends up in the container. While shopping at Walmart, I found a great container (originally used for iced tea) that I was able to pair up with Plaid products to create this amazing Bubble Refill Station!
- Plastic or glass Tea/Drink dispenser with spout
- Plaid Acrylic Paints
- Plaid Stencils
- Masking Tape
- Sand Paper
- Plaid Foam Applicator Set
- Plaid Learn to Paint Gold Taklon Artist Brushes
- Plastic tray (I found one used for BBQ foods)
- Clear Spray Paint for Plastic/Glass
- 1 Gallon Water
- 1/4 Cup Glycerin (you’ll find this in the pharmacy area)
- 1 Cup Dish Detergent
There you go! A fun Bubble Refill Station that your kids can use all by themselves! If you make a Bubble Refill Station for your kids, be sure to share a picture of it!
Check out these other fun projects you can make with Plaid products:
Disclosure: I received product and payment via The Blueprint Social (www.theblueprintsocial.com) for this post, however, opinions are 100% my own.