Dollar Tree is begin taking coupons!!!!!!! Isn’t that amazing?!? Do you realize the savings?!?! Check this out:
Okay, so RedPlum currently has a coupon for $0.55/1 Hefty® Slider Bags…so you head to Dollar Tree, which is of course, $1 for a box….use your coupon and get a box of bags for just $0.45!
There ARE restrictions on the coupons they will accept, but I think they are easy to manage! Here it is directly from their website:
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Who else is excited to pick up some items at Dollar Tree with your coupons?!?