I had the same hair dryer for uummm…let’s say at least 5 years. Seriously. I hardly used it because I really didn’t like it. I got used to just NOT using a hair dryer. I was asked to try out the Pro Beauty Tools Professional Lightweight Dryer and thought this was perfect timing. It will be getting cold soon and those mornings at the bus stop will be miserable if I have wet hair! In the past it has taken a really long time to blow dry my hair, I just thought it was because of my hair. I never thought it was my blow dryer….but it was!
The Pro Beauty Tools Professional Lightweight Dryer worked SO well on my hair. My hair didn’t get puffy and frizzy like normal. My hair was dry in a fraction of the time and was sleek and soft looking. Amazing what a difference a blow dryer can make!
- Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Technology for ultimate shine, volume, and healthier-looking styles
- Ultra-lightweight design is 25% lighter than most dryers
- 9-foot professional length cord
- 2 heat and speed settings and a cold short button to set your style
- Comes with a concentrator and finger diffuser attachment
Where to buy:
You can purchase the Pro Beauty Tools Lightweight Dryer at retailers nationwide and online! MSRP: $29.99