Sofia Vergara is always the most amazingly beautiful woman. If she is anywhere near a red carpet she is completely rocking it! Last night at the Golden Globes was no different. Her makeup is always perfect. Of course, it is COVERGIRL, which is my favorite. Sofia was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Comedy Series and her show ‘Modern Family’ was also nominated for Best TV Comedy Series.
Next month I get spend some time on a red carpet…..I’ll be rockin’ my COVERGIRL as well…..maybe I’ll try to match this look….she looks natural but just gorgeous. I want my eyes to look like that! I love the color of her lips…..Sofia is amazing!
Here’s how to get her look!
Here is how Kayleen McAdams gave Sofia Vergara this amazing look……
- I started by applying Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
- Then, I applied a light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks.
- I wanted to give the eye a wash of shadow, so I used only one shade, Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder, and softly blended it over the entire lid.
- I applied LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extended it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
- I finished off the look with three coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
- On the lips, I applied Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube, blotted and added another coat to make it last all night. I gave Sofia the lipstick to keep in her clutch so she could touch herself up throughout the night.
- Sofia is wearing an up-and-coming designer and is bedazzled in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, and was accompanied on the red carpet by her son Manolo, owner of Nuevon on YouTube.
So what do you think? Do you love her look as much as I do?
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I am simply sharing this style with my readers. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.