I don’t know if you are as excited as I am to see PLANES when it comes to theaters on August 9 but WOAH! It looks SO good!
The voice cast includes:
- Dane Cook provides the voice of Dusty
- Stacy Keach provides the voice of Skipper, a reclusive old Navy Corsair who takes Dusty’s training to new heights.
- Brad Garrett lends his voice to fuel truck Chug, Dusty’s buddy, coach and biggest fan.
- Teri Hatcher brings life and charm to the say-it-like-it-is mechanic Dottie.
- Cedric the Entertainer as Leadbottom, a puttering old biplane who has no time for Dusty’s far-fetched flights of fancy.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus lends her voice to Rochelle, a tough and confident racer who is the pride of the Great White North.
- John Cleese is the voice of Bulldog, the oldest and arguably wisest racer on the circuit.
- Carlos Alazraqui brings to life the intensely charming El Chupacabra, a racer with more dramatic flair than is recommended at high altitudes.
- Priyanka Chopra voices the exotic, mysterious and ruthless Ishani, the reigning Pan-Asian champion from India.
- Roger Craig Smith voices world champion racer Ripslinger—wings down, the biggest name in air racing—and he knows it.
- Gabriel Iglesias provides the voices of both Ned and Zed, two not-so-sharp saboteurs who work for Ripslinger.
- Val Kilmer provides the voice of Bravo, a member of the Jolly Wrenches and a fan of air racing.
- Anthony Edwards is the voice of Echo, a member of the Jolly Wrenches and a fan of air racing.
- Colin Cowherd gives play-by-play coverage as Colin Cowling, an affable blimp and an eye-in-the-sky reporter for the Racing Sports Network.
- Sinbad brings to life Roper, an irascible race official pitty full of sly remarks and colorful commentary.
- Oliver Kalkofe provides the voice of meek German minicar Franz and his brazen airborne alter ego Fliegenhosen.
- Brent Musburger brings Brent Mustangburger, the excitable 1964½ Ford Mustang sports broadcasting icon, back to the big screen.
It is quite interesting seeing the different actors in this movie and I can’t wait to see what they all bring to the table! Come on August!
About the movie:
From above the world of “Cars” comes “Disney’s Planes,” an action-packed 3D animated comedy adventure featuring Dusty (voice of Dane Cook), a plane with dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer. But Dusty’s not exactly built for racing—and he happens to be afraid of heights. So he turns to a seasoned naval aviator who helps Dusty qualify to take on the defending champ of the race circuit. Dusty’s courage is put to the ultimate test as he aims to reach heights he never dreamed possible, giving a spellbound world the inspiration to soar.