It’s summertime and I’m on a mission to look my best during these warm months. I’m spending more time out of the house and want to look good everywhere that I go.
I was given some beauty tips from L’Oreal Paris Brand Ambassadors Marcos Carrasquillo and Claudia Betancur that I wanted to pass along to you to help you this summer!
Here are some of their tips:
Marcos Carrasquillo, L’Oreal Paris Brand Ambassador and Celebrity Hairstylist
- The ombre look gives your hair the contrast from dark to light, gradually. Having this done in a salon is expensive and time-consuming. L’Oreal Paris has created the first coloring kit to achieve this look at home with Feria Wild Ombre. You can control the location and intensity level of color, ranging from subtle to striking.
- Red hair is always a hit. If you want this more vibrant option, Marcos recommends L’Oreal Paris Feria Power Reds. Celebrities have switching to red lately and giving a striking new look. Carly Rae Jepsen looks fab with her vibrant red highlights and light-colored eyes.
- With the harsh sun beating down on your hair, not to mention the pool/beach, a hair treatment is essential during the summer. Your hair can start to look dull and lifeless, which is why Marcos recommends treatments such as L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. It provides spectacular lighting, reviving all types of hair and riding you of dull hair. You hair will become radiant with silky, sealed ends.
Claudia Betancur, L’Oreal Paris Brand Ambassador and Celebrity Makeup Artist:
- You want your skin to look fresh and transparent. Claudia recommends using the lightweight Visible Life CCCream from L’Oreal Paris because it matches your skin tone and provides a smooth, radiant finish, while still protecting you from the sun.
- Bold eyes are in this year. Be bold and fearless with Colour Riche Eyeliners from L’Oreal Paris that come in a variety of bold colors including emerald green, cobalt, violet along with regular brown and black. Claudia says you shouldn’t be afraid to create a thick line over your eye with your favorite color. Have fun with it.
- Your lashes are the final touch that can make or break your eye look. Claudia recommends always applying a good mascara, like the new L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara. Apply from root to top and wriggle it in the middle to extend and separate out the lashes.
- Fresh and cheerful lips are always a hit and add some shine for that extra oomph! Claudia recommends L’Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Pink Resistence for a perfect summer lip.
Win it !
We want to help you with your summer look! One lucky Thrifty Ninja reader will win a prize pack that includes:
- Colour Riche Eyeliner from L’Oreal Paris
- Visible Life CCCream from L’Oreal Paris
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
- Feria Wild Ombre
To enter to win, simply fill out the Rafflecopter below! Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond. If I do not receive a response, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!