Everything tastes better as a cupcake, even Chicken Pot Pie! This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a quick dinner the entire family will love. My husband even took leftovers to work and they were devoured.
Chicken Pot Pie is a classic, but this twist makes it super easy and ready in about 20 minutes from start to finish. Kids also love that they can pick them up and eat them! Cupcakes are fun, so any food you can create into a cupcake makes dinner easier and less stressful! The biscuits create a perfect, simple crust. Adding the cream of chicken soup and some cheese gives the filling a yummy, creamy filling.
Here’s how to make them:
(2) cans of refrigerator biscuits (10 count)
(1) can cooked chicken
(1) can Cream of Chicken soup
1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (you can also add some diced cooked potato if you’d like)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. I used two of them to cook all at once, to save time. You’ll have 20 cupcakes when done.
- In a large bowl mix chicken, soup, veggies, cheese and seasonings.
- Flatten each biscuit to create a larger circle. Gently press into each muffin tin cup. You will cover the bottom and sides with dough.
- Fill each cup with the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until sides are light to golden brown.
- Allow to sit for 3 minutes before removing from pans.