The other day I was on Instagram and found the cutest hairstyle, I HAD to try it. K Squared Glamour had shared this super cute side knotted hairstyle that I thought was perfect for fall. I shared it with my friends, some of which, had problems figuring it out. I created my own little video (see at the bottom) showing you how to recreate this super-easy hairstyle.
- Pull hair to whichever side you want to wear it.
- Split into two equal parts.
- Tie a knot, just like you’re going to tie your shoes!
- Tie a second knot. Yep, you’re double-knotting your hair. Pull them up tight.
- Secure with your hair elastic.
- You’re ready to take on the world!
It takes about 30 seconds to complete (once you figure it out). I love this style, and will be using it a LOT. It even looks cute when you throw on a hat!
Now, if you still need a visual on how to get this style, check out my video: