Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by Milagros de Mexico, Mirada Beauty & Mirella Cosmetics. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
With the holidays here, it seems that everyone I know is rushing from one gathering to another. Parties at school, parties for work, parties with friends and family. Everyone wants to get together during the holiday season. You might be wondering what you can do (in your busy schedule) to look fab without spending a fortune and a lot of time you really just don’t have.
Here are 5 tips to help you look gorgeous from party to party (just throw your hair in a pony and you’ll be ready to go):
- Moisturize: The elements are harsh now with cold air and lots of heaters running. This can dry out your skin, which really effects your look a lot. Find a good moisturizer to use daily (make sure your daytime cream has an SPF because even though you might not think it’s sunny, your skin is still being damaged by UVA and UVB rays).
- Foundation: Apply your foundation with a brush. This gives a more natural look and softer-looking skin. Using a foundation brush, buff in your foundation in small outward circles.
- Bold Lips: Bold, red, shiny lips are the way to go this holiday season. Use a lip liner, like the Mirella Cosmetics Lip Liner in Bourgogne to line lips and give good definition. Add some shine and sparkle with Mirella Cosmetics Lip Shine in Apple Kiss.
- Eyes: Line eyes with a thick line of black, like Mirella Cosmetics Eye Pencil then using a glittered eye pencil or shadow, put a thin line of shimmer to make your eyes really pop.
- Mascara: Eye lashes can make a HUGE difference in your look. Start by curling lashes (start at the base, slightly close, release and move forward slightly. Slightly close again and keep going until you get to the tip of your lashes, this will give a good curl without the bended look) then apply several layers of mascara, twirling the brush as you move from base to tip. You can try Mirella Cosmetics Mascara.
Would you like to try some of these cosmetics yourself? Enter below for your chance to win:
Be sure to check out the other awesome bloggers for each day of the 12 days of Christmas!
Dec 13: Dailycurlz
Dec 14: Ileana Recommends
Dec 15: Candypolooza
Dec 16: Comiendo en LA
Dec 17: Thrifty Ninja
Dec 18: Marino Bambinos
Dec 19: Chica Fashion
Dec 20: 7 On A Shoestring
Dec 21: Latina con Estilo Elocuente & Rockin Mama
Dec 22: EverSoPopular & Hola Mama Latina
Dec 23: Super Baratisimo o Gratis
Dec 24: LatinBlah