Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Best Buy to share their products and specials this holiday season, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
When my kids were little, shopping for the holidays was simple. I could go to any toy store an they were set. Anything that lit up and made noise or a superhero/princess and we were good. It was simple. Now that the kids are getting older and I have…ugh..a teenager it is getting harder to know what to buy them. My younger two aren’t any easier. When I ask what they want it’s iPods and Nintendo 3DS and WiiU and things like that.
Luckily I can head to Best Buy and take care of all their wants in one place! They have everything I need to meet my technology gifting needs! They carry the hottest tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles and titles, wearable technology, health/fitness gear and mobile accessories. Even if I get confused on what I really want/need, I can always ask the Blue Shirts that work there to point me in the right direction. They are highly trained, so they are really knowledgeable, so they can help me figure out the perfect gifts for my family.
Having three kids, this time of year is expensive….especially now that they want electronics. Another plus of Best Buy is their Low Price Guarantee to make sure I’m getting the most competitive price out there.
My son just turned 13, I headed to bestbuy.com to pick him up the coolest Skull Candy headphones (check their clearance section when you’re there…you can pick up amazing deals). I set them to deliver to store, which was free and within a few days I just stopped in, showed them the email on my phone and they were in my hand. It was SO nice that I didn’t even have to search the store, I didn’t have to stand in lines, I just walked in and they had a special area just for store pick up!
More about the products that Best Buy carries:
Technology changes…daily. It is more complex and there always seems to be a new product or gadget that can make life easier. Speaking with the Blue Shirts or Geek Squad, you can get advice on:
- Phones: At Best Buy you can see and try all of the phones, carriers, plans and accessories under one roof with industry-leading trade-in options
- Tablets: Best Buy is the only place in America where customers can see all of the latest and greatest tablets.
- Computing: Best Buy features the best selection, advise, services and support in computing. They help set the market by working with the industry’s tech leaders to develop a highly specialized and innovative assortment of laptops, many of which are only available at Best Buy.
- Mobile Accessories: Best Buy has one of the largest selections of accessories and wearables this holiday. Bluetooth speakers, smartwatches, health & fitness gear and headphones will truly rule holiday.
- Home Theater: Best Buy offers the world’s newest technology, best assortment and service in home theater.
- Appliances: Best Buy is better positioned than ever to bring the latest small appliances and special deals to you.
- Gaming: Best Buy is THE destination for gaming this holiday. Not only dodo they have the latest Xbox and PlayStation consoles, but the hottest game releases and everything else you need for a great gaming experience.
- Music/Movies/Musical Instruments: Best Buy offers terrific deals on the best entertainment stocking stuffers.
- Digital Imaging: Best Buy features the newest selection of cameras, accessories and advise so you can find the perfect gift or capture your own holiday memories.
- Tech Services: Best Buy is home of the Geek Squad for help installing, repairing, troubleshooting, optimizing and offering all sorts of technical advice from every Best Buy store, in-home, online and by phone
Save more when your shopping at Best Buy!
Whether your shopping for a Digital Barbie Makeover Kit or a Fitbit, you can always use to save a little more on Best Buys already low prices. Here is a coupon to Save 15% off Health & Fitness, Fisher Price and Mattel Toys! (good 12/1/13 – 1/18/14) This will be perfect for me! My daughter can get something fun and I can pick me and husband up a few Fitbits to help with our New Year’s Resolutions!
My son on the other hand won’t do well with those, he’s into music! You can save 10% off Headphones & Portable Speakers (excludes beats, bose and Sony good 12/1/13 – 1/18/114)
Are your kids as tech-involved as mine? What’s on their lists this year?