Caring for a baby is expensive. No matter how much you try to cut corners, it really adds up. There are lots of different brands out there, but how do you know what works best? If you choose a less expensive brand, will it actually be the same quality?
I was given a gift card to go see what I could find at my nearby Walgreens in the baby aisle. Even though I don’t have any babies anymore, I have so many friends with babies! I’m always trying to find ways to help them out or buy gifts that are really useful. I found that at Walgreens there is a brand called Well Beginnings that is not only cheaper than the bigger brands, but works as well! You can find all the basics you need for your baby including:
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Youth Sleep Pants
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Wipes Sensitive Relief
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Airweave Baby Wipes with Shea Butter
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Advantage infant Formula
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Organic Baby Food Applesauce
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Baby Powder with Cornstarch
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Baby Shampoo
- Walgreens Well Beginnings Baby Oil
There are SO many more Well Beginnings products on the baby aisle. I was SO surprised. I think of everything, my favorite is the Training Pants that feature DC Super Friends! This would have been such a huge hit when my son was potty training. He LOVES any type of super hero.
I’m going to start giving these products to all my friends with babies (or those expecting)! I want everyone to see how great the products are, but still affordable.
We want you to try out the Walgreens Well Beginnings products. To help you out, we’re giving away a $100 Walgreens Gift Card to one lucky Thrifty Ninja reader! Simply fill out the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway